Overview Apple Mail To Outlook Migration
- Collaboration with Windows Live Sky-drive
- Office Web Applications
All the new features of Outlook 2011 allow Mac and Windows users to modify documents over Internet. Outlook 2011 seems like a combination of Entourage and Outlook 2010 for Windows. Unlike Entourage and Spice bird, Apple mail uses Internet protocols such as SMTP, POP3 and IMAP for communication. Apple also supports Yahoo! Mail, AOL Mail, Gmail, Mobile-Me and Exchange. Apple mail is developed with a simple easy-to-use user interface and has an iCloud account which makes Apple more flexible. Unlike Outlook, Apple Mail uses MBOX file format to keep all user files.
- Apple mail does not work well in slow internet connection. At the time of slow Internet connection Apple mail receives multiple copies of same mail.
- A number of users have faced issues in sending mails as few connection providers have blocked the SMTP port 25 which causes problems in sending mails.
- Sometimes Apple mail will again and again ask you for the password of your account. For avoiding this error user should verify the account settings.
- Many a times sent emails do not show in ‘Sent Folder”. This problems arises when you use IMAP. With IMAP it needs that user provides a selected folder for saving sent emails.
To get rid of such irritating errors the best solution is Apple mail to Outlook 2011 migration. This migration can be carried out with the help of any professional Apple mail to Outlook converter like “Stellar Apple Mail to Outlook 2011 Converter”. This tool is one of the most secure software which comes with the demo version.