iPhone6 Vs Galaxy S6 Vs HTC ONE M8: Comparative Impressions
With rapid advancement in operating systems and user interface of mobile phones, the most prospective companies are constantly upgrading their products. In order to achieve the best reviews from customers as well as provide them with the best of features, the existing tech giants are in a state of constant competition. Among the most promising Smartphones with almost similar specifications, Samsung Galaxy S6, iPhone 6 and HTC ONE m8 are the most prospective ones. It is a common fact known to the regular buyers, that when it comes to the availability of all the correct and proper features, Samsung phones bear a strong legacy.
# Better app support
The applications are the most important installations of your phone. They increase the functionality of the device. While comparing iphone6 vs galaxy s6 vs HTC ONE m8, you need to pay heed to the app installation supportability of both the devices.
- The feature that you don’t get in case of iPhone 6 is the supportability of various apps. The 5.5-inch screen of this device is 37% larger than its previous model and has a resolution of 1920 x 1080.
- But that is not all, the iPhone 6 and plus models have an interface that automatically blows up the application screen artificially, resulting in a poor view of the applications.
- Compared to the model above, the Samsung model offers a moderate resolution of 1440 x 2560 pixels, with a screen size of 5.1 inches. It is just about perfect for a clear visibility and visual presentation of all the apps.
# The essential differences
In comparison to the iPhone 6 and HTC ONE m8 models, Samsung Galaxy S6 will provide you with a better display technology. The phone has a super AMOLED technology of display that provides you with pictures that are extraordinary in resolution and color saturation.
- Then again, we all know the importance of the camera specifications, which are part of the most crucial decision-making, in buying a phone. The camera lens in case of iPhone 6 sticks out from the rear side of the device.
- In comparison to that the Samsung counterpart has a perfectly fitted camera lens with a specification of 16MP.
- HTC ONE M8 lags behind in this regard with a mere camera specification of 4MP.
# Portable and convenient
Another important feature of a mobile phones is its portability. A mobile needs to be convenient to carry. Especially for the office goers, which perform important functions on the go with mobiles. While comparing the models of iPhone6 vs Galaxy s6 vs HTC ONE m8, the portability factor should also be taken into consideration among others. The iPhone 6 is just about too big, on the other hand, the HTC ONE M8 model comes with a smaller screen size, but Galaxy S6, is the best in terms of size and fit.
# Cost effective protective glass cover
The next big thing you will come across is the physical appearance of the three respective models. The visible antenna lines over the iPhone create a visual hindrance. On the contrary, Samsung Galaxy S6 has a more disciplined and effective Corning Gorilla glass protection, with a scratch resistant screen.