Why Is Auto Blog Commenting Approval An Unethical SEO?
Blog commenting is one of the most basic forms of link building employed by website owners to increase online visibility for their website. But due to the ease at which these links can be obtained, a lot of webmasters have exploited this technique and have resorted to comment spamming or even auto blog commenting approval. Both of these methods are considered unethical link building practices that must be avoided, especially by website owners that are looking to naturally promote their site on top search engines without the risk of getting penalized.
White hat SEO should focus on providing useful and relevant blog post comments, instead of trying to obtain back links to your website. While the latter might be part of your goal, you should aim on providing value to the topic discussions. Aside from the ethics of SEO, there is a deeper essence to providing quality comments to blog posts and that is the ability to maintain the quality and reputation of the website that you are trying to represent in the post.
If you are choosing SEO services to help provide blog comments to other sites related to yours, along with other forms of backlink services, make sure to avoid auto blog commenting approval techniques. Here are some of the things you should avoid or be wary of:
1. Use of blog commenting software or other automated blog commenting tool;
2. Posting comments on do-follow but unrelated blogs;
3. Avoiding comments on no-follow blogs;
4. Using blog comment templates, also known as “cookie cutter” comments;
5. Blatantly spamming the comments section.
Here are some additional reminders when you want to maximize the use of blog post comments and ensure you can contribute to expanding the topic discussion:
- Take time to read the post. If you cannot dedicate the time to read the post, don’t even bother commenting. The whole idea of adding comments to a blog is to elicit discussion and explore the topic at hand. As soon as you lose sight of that purpose, then you are already considered a spammer.
- Refrain from using generic comments. If you do that, you will be automatically tagged as spamming even if you did not mean to. Think about posts that will help further the discussion and add something of value, especially if you are planning to link your comment to your website.
- Use your real name when commenting. Also, avoid stuffing your comments with keywords. It is a lousy way to generate backlinks to your website and could also be easily detected by anti-spam blog comment filters.
- Find a relevant blog to comment on. The easiest ways to spot a spam blog comment are those posted on irrelevant blogs or websites.
Blog comments can prove to be useful tools in formulating several backlinks to your website. However, you have to stick with white hat SEO techniques that do not put your website at risk of getting banned. Be sure to take this into account when you choose SEO services to help in your website promotion to guarantee that they do not employ such black hat SEO tricks.
“Be sure to have a look at opt ethical link building practices, seo services by professional seo company. With the professional search engine optimization services by Primeseosolutions.com, we just use white hat practices to build links naturally.”
Disclaimer: This post is a guest post, The content and image both are provided by the author of this article.