How Do You Enable Cookies On Mac
- Open Safari browser > Select Preferences.
- In the Preferences window, click on the “Privacy” option.
- Now you can set your choices for cookies. Go to > Block cookies > Select an option “from third parties and advertisers”, “always”, “never”
(Safari 5.1 and later versions)
- Open Safari browser> Select Preferences
- In the preferences window, this will open a ‘Security’ dialog box.
- Now search for “Accept Cookies” option and click Always or Only from sites you navigate to
B. For Google Chrome browser
- Open Chrome browser> Go to Menu > Select Preferences.
- Now select the “Under the Hood” option. You will find “Content Settings” option.
- Choose “Allow local data to be set” in Content Settings.
C. For Firefox browser
- Open Firefox browser> Go to Menu> Select Preferences
- In preferences, you will find the Privacy tab
- In the Privacy tab, find and check the “Accept cookies from sites” option
- Click Ok.
D. For Opera 7 browser
- Open the Opera browser> Go to > File
- In the File menu, choose the Preferences option and select Privacy from the left-hand column
- Now select the “Enable cookies” from the Privacy tab
- When you are done, click Ok to save changes
E. For Netscape Navigator 6 (and higher versions)
- Open the Netscape Navigator browser.
- Click the Netscape menu and choose Preferences.
- In left hand column, search for “Privacy and Security”
- Choose “Cookies” option from Privacy and Security
- You can now enable cookies by selecting the “Accept all cookies” option or “Accept only cookies that get sent back to the originating server” option
F. For Microsoft IE 5 (and higher versions)
- Open the IE browser
- Go to Edit> Preferences
- In the Preferences window, select the “Receiving Files” settings and choose “Cookies” option
- You will find “When receiving cookies” in the right side
- Now from the pull down menu, select your option from “Never Ask” or “Ask for each site” options
To sum it up