The Pros & Cons of the iPhone 5
Also Read: Top 10 Must Have Best Apps For iPhone 5
As always Apple has a knack for design flare.The sleek, thin, and stylish design makes the iPhone 5 the perfect accessory not just for tech junkies but also for those who want to show off some pizzazz.
- The 4-inch retina display is a thing of beauty. Watch the colors explode and combine while you watch videos or view pictures.
- The 4G LTE support is effective and can be used almost anywhere.
- Excellent noise cancelling microphones to improve call quality.
- The 8-megapixel camera captures excellent quality photos and 1080p, 30 FPS videos that you can share.
- The aluminum casing can be subject to dents and scratching and should be handled with care.
- The lightness of the iPhone 5 gives it a toy-like feeling that turns off some users.
- The 8-megapixel camera does not have an optimal zoom feature.
- The Nano SIM of the iPhone can be tedious especially when traveling.
- The phone has already been left behind by main competitor, the Samsung Galaxy SIV.
These are the pros and cons of the iPhone 5. There are many cases to be made for both the iPhone 5’s pros and cons, but so far these are the ones that stand out. Recently, the iPhone has fallen behind its competitors especially Samsung. The innovations between iPhones have been few and far in between. While there are still redeeming factors for the iPhone 5, it has slowly been relegated to the back seat by the more recent Samsung Galaxy SIV. For die-hard Apple tech junkies, the iPhone is still their knight in shining armor. While others still look at the iPhone with some degree of reverence, the brand is slowly losing its glimmer as a leader in innovation.
“Luna Steele is a smartphone addict that loves to shop for cheap cell phones online. She searches the Internet for all things tech to find out what’s new and what’s hot.”