Personal debt numbers have declined slightly, but with the lack of personal financing education in families and school, it’s sometimes hard to learn how to manage debt. Smartphone apps
help you with tracking your accounts, organizing your finances and figuring out how long it takes to pay off your debt.
- The Ascendo Money Personal Finance Manager ($29.99) is an app and desktop application package that provides complete money management services. You have the option to create unlimited accounts, which cover your checking, savings, investments, credit cards and bills. Each account has its own transaction records, so you know exactly what you’re spending, and on which account. Auto-complete functions help speed up the time it takes to enter in new records, and the integration with the desktop client makes it easy to have your financial records close at hand.
- Try ySpending Personal Finance Money for a comprehensive personal finance app that brings everything you need to the table in one attractive package. The interface is user-friendly, and ySpending tracks your transactions and summarizes them by day, month and category into easy-to-understand graphs. It’s also password protected and can even change currencies. The app is available in a free or paid format, but the paid is only $1.99.
- Pageonce gives you a clear view of the money coming in and going out of your accounts, how well your investments are doing and the debt you’re currently dealing with. It’s a clean-looking app that allows you to really analyze current financial situation.
- The powerOne Finance Calculator doesn’t track expenses and your budget directly, but what it does do is put calculators on your smartphone to assist with making financial decisions. For example, it includes amortization schedules, fixed rate mortgage calculators, bonds, sales tax, cash flows and many other useful calculators. If you’re always running to a website to figure out how much a potential mortgage will be, this is the app for you.
- Stocks for BlackBerry 10 doesn’t have the most original name in the world, but what it does do is give you a comprehensive stocks and investments tracker. This app includes features such as real-time stock prices, portfolio tracking, auto-refresh and the latest stock news. Blackberry 10 is the newest OS system, designed to make all of your useful apps better than ever.
What money management app do you recommend?