Top 10 Best Android Apps for Recipes
Now-a-days many apps are being released into the market, few of them are inbuilt and few require internet connection. Each app is very unique and has its own importance. Few application runs only on certain platforms. Installing and configuring the apps gives lot of entertainment and information.
There are many different android apps available for food recipes, downloading these apps helps the people to know about different recipes along with the preparation process within fraction of seconds. These apps are very useful for women and chefs who would like to explore and prepare new recipes.
1. Recipe Search: This app is loaded with all the features that the users look for in cooking applications. This app allows the users to ask any queries regarding cooking recipes and even can get cooking techniques, tips and strategies. Users can even have real-time interaction with the people, therefore, giving a social touch to the app. You can even share the recipe of the dish and can get the feedback about your recipe from the co-chefs who are also using this app. Users can even bookmark the recipes. You can plan you future meals on the app calendar.
Download Recipe Search
2. Big Oven: This is another interesting recipe tool where you can get more than 25,000 scrumptious recipes. Users can happily search any type of recipes by giving the ingredients, type or course (desert, starter, entrée, etc). The people can even rate their favorite recipes. People can share the prepared dish which helps the other chefs to look at the finished dish instead of the mocked studio image. Cooking time taken to prepare the dish will also be mentioned which helps the people to select the dish as per their time requirement. It even has a shopping list features and you can even mark the future meals in your app calendar.
Download Big Oven
3. Must Have Recipes: It is the easily navigable app. This app is very user-friendly which can be used by any individual happily and search for recipes, techniques, tips and secrets of cooking. People can get around 500+ scrumptious recipes for free. They can get any recipes irrespective of type such as savory salads, appetizers, grill, decandent desserts, Creamy casseroles, etc on their mobiles. People can share the completed dishes with their friends via email or in social networks. You can store all your favorite recipes in the recipe box. You can add notes and substitutions to the recipes.
Download Must Have Recipes
4. Food Network in the Kitchen: This is a simple food recipe app. This app is packed with all the features that an individual is looking for. You can search the recipes as per your favorite food network chefs that are best suited for your needs and tastes. You can share your recipes with your friends through social networking options in the app and can store the recipes to your “recipe box”. You can even organize the food recipes according to your favorite Network chefs.
Download Food Network in the Kitchen
5. Allrecipes. com: You can discover new recipes using it. Users can search the recipes by ingredients, dish or cooking time. You can even receive tips, techniques of how to cook the perfect recipe (dessert, side dishes, desserts, etc). Users can even note down the ingredients required to cook a particular recipe from the site.
Download Allrecipes. com
6. Digital Recipe Sidekick: It is an innovative recipe app which gives the list of recipes along with the estimated cooking time. This apps is entirely different from others, since, it is having a voice features. You can avoid splashing of food or other liquids on your phone while cooking. You can keep your phone away and can prepare the recipe with the help of the given voice commands happily without any hassle.
Download Digital Recipe Sidekick
7. My CookBook: This app do not have any recipes in its central database. This allows the users to import the recipes as per their tastes and interests into the local database from recipe sites. If you know the URL of a site then you enter it in the URL field this app directly import the recipe to the database.
Download My CookBook
8. Mobile Rush-Hour Recipes: This is the perfect app for the diet freaks. This app allows the user to find any recipe quickly. There are different options available in this app such as surprise me, gallery, courses, prestofind. People usually choose prestofind since they can find the quantity of ingredients and fat content that are there in the recipe.
Download Mobile Rush-Hour Recipes
9. ChefTap Recipe: This app helps you to import your favorite food recipe from your favorite sites and store it in your recipe box. You can even import the recipes stored in other food apps such as Epicurious, All Recipes to your box. It sorts all the recipes perfectly by category and converts them into easy to read format or step by step format.
Download ChefTap Recipe
10. Epicurious: This is a simple and interesting recipe app. It is the app from a renowned food site called Epicurious.com. It is loaded with around 28,000 tasty recipes that are tested and created by famous magazines, top chefs and popular cookbooks. It features includes a “Recipe of the Day” widget and voice search.
This is the list of my favorite android apps for recipes and I hope you like all of these. If you have any favorite app then please share with me.