Increasing Demands For Clone Websites – Infographic
Have you ever imagined of having your own Instagram, Airbnb, Facebook, LinkedIn, Yelp etc. with some new ideas.
Yes, but you must be wondering how?
Then here is your answer “Website or Application Cloning”.
What is Website/Application Cloning?
Website/Application cloning refers to developing a duplicate popular website/application to create a new website/application.
Benefits of Clone websites script:
- Easy integration on your own script: A clone script can easily be hosted on your server and domain.
- You can add new features: Make a feature list of your website/application with features you require.
- Easy customizations: You can customize the script according to your requirements and need.
- Highly scalable: The scope of clone website can be extended as per requirements.
- Cost effective:Developing a website from scratch or purchasing a license from original website owner is costlier than website cloning.
- Time saving: Saves time from developing a website from scratch.
- LanguageOriented: You can choose a platform in which you want your website/application to be developed.
- 100% access to source code: You have 100% access to the source of clone script. So that you have all control to customize your website.
- No Copyright Issue: No legal issues with website clones. Even adding new features may lead others to create your website’s clone.
- Generate your own License: It’s completely your website so you can generate your own license.
And many more benefits of clone website are there.
There are lots of clones available in market. Some popular clones as shown in below info-graphic are:
- Airbnb Clone
- Instagram clone
- Yelp clone
- Linkedin clone
- GroupOn clone
- Pinterest clone
To learn more about website cloning, prefer info-graphic shown below.